A/N: Of course~ more fluff… BEFORE I GET TO THE HOT STUFF HAHAHAHAHA
- He never thought what they said about periods were true.
- The first few times being with you while you were on your period was HELL.
- After three-four times, he did adjust to your extreme changes and stuff.
- When he learned that chocolates and sweet stuff could help you, he would always keep a couple of chocolates and sweets in his pockets. He would practically shove it in your mouth and say “Here, get stabilized.” whenever you became all emotional and shit.
- He wasn’t that comfortable with you suddenly asking him to buy tampons/pads. So every time it was almost your period, he would actually bring a tampon/pad.
- He gives you more cuddles than he usually did.
- Good thing about you having your period was that you both often stayed home. He liked staying home.
- This man was prepared.
- He buys too much chocolates whenever you were going to get it.
- You need tampons/pads? Don’t worry, your cabinet was full of them.
- If you had cramps, he would come back with a hot pack within seconds and just snuggle up to you.
- He’ll be all “I know this makes you feel better, so you should eat it.” and make you eat so much sweets.
- Cooks you so much comfort food.
- Somehow, he manages to get you to meditate with Zenyatta and him, claiming it can help too.
- Would ask for rewards after taking such a good care of you.
- Would always be surprised and panicked when he sees you curled up in pain.
- Then he realizes you were on your period.
- It was still hard for him to take care of you while you were on your period since your mood swings were not funny.
- He limits the sweets you eat everyday as it is bad for your health, according to him.
- Sometimes, when you go too far, he lectures you about self-control. It often leads into an arguement and he would storm out, leaving you alone.
- He comes back an hour later, with a box full of chocolates and with a small note written “sorry” in Japanese.
- Then the both of you just shared the chocolates together while you leaned on him.