Hope you enjoy 😀
Requests are closed.
– When Jesse likes someone, it doesn’t take long for them to find out, mainly because he will tell them. He’s comfortable with his emotions and thinks it’s for the best that he is upfront with it. It’s a way to stay true to yourself. Even if he knows the feelings are unrequited, he will still be open about it. He refuses to find shame in liking someone.
– He will flirt. A lot. He may not mean anything by it, but he likes getting his feelings across. He intentionally says bad and/or stupid pickup lines all the time to try to see that gorgeous smile that he loves. Jesse will use it to try to lighten up a situation. He stops flirting with others so much to let his crush know that he’s serious about them and what he’s saying.
– Just like Gabriel in his Blackwatch days, he will get his crush things. But while Gabriel giving them little things out of convenience for them, Jesse will go out and get more expensive things. Yeah, you may not have needed this necklace, but he’s sure it’ll look great on you. He tries to make it clear, though, that he’s giving them the gifts because he wants to, not because he’s trying to make them feel pressured into a relationship with him.
– He will try to impress them. Always. If they start mentioning how they think Jack’s tactical visor is cool, Jesse will show off his deadeye. And he don’t need no auto aim to pull it off, either. If they are fighting together, just know that he’s going to get compromised because he rolled in behind enemy lines to fan the hammer on one of them while his crush is watching.
– If you actually say yes to the cowboy, the flirting will not stop. If anything, it just gets worse. He even starts writing his own and will have his significant other rate them. Jesse makes sure to say them whenever they look even slightly disappointed. It may start a trend within the group to have people say pickup lines to them and have them vote who’s was the best.
– A lot of dates are at home. He’ll pick up a nice cake and some wine that they like from Walmart and enjoy them with his significant other over a movie on Netflix. Cuddles are mandatory. Jesse calls just about everything a date. If you ask him, the show that he took with his significant other this morning was most definitely a date.
– He would love if his significant other would do his mercenary work with him. Jesse loves the idea of the kind of romance where you two can become the infamous duo and never lose passion for each other. He would also be reassured by the fact that his dangerous lifestyle wouldn’t push them in harm’s way, especially harm that they couldn’t handle.
– He can be extremely insecure sometimes. He feels as though his entire life is a fuck up. He was in a gang when he was a kid, never completed high school, was a part of the torturing and assassinating Blackwatch, and is currently a mercenary for hire. He has a sense a pride from it, but that’s a front. He’s really just ashamed. Jesse will act out because of these insecurities. He gets jealous easily because he doesn’t know of a good reason why his significant other is with him when they could get someone so much better. So many people have left him for someone better, both romantically and otherwise.
– Fights crescendo. Quiet at first, but by the end, there is shattered glasses on the ground, throats raw from yelling, and tears from both parties. After not talking for a couple of days, he’ll show up on their doorstep with a bouquet of flowers and a shy smile. Maybe a gift if it was bad. Jesse will tell them that he’s just scared of losing them which is why he acts the way he does. If they keep up rejecting him there and tell them to leave, he’ll shed a couple of tears then dive head first back into mercenary work, trying to make his grandiose confident cowboy act closer to who he is truly again. Then, Jesse would take all responsibility for the fight and for his actions and actually apologize.
Friends with Benefits:
– It’s easy to become friends with benefits with Jesse. There is really only one step to ensure a place in Jesse’s bed (and sometimes heart): ask. That’s seriously it. Sometimes, he’ll take it upon himself to ask his potential lover. He just takes his pleasures where he can get them, and he’d be more than happy to share some of those pleasures with you.
– He mostly won’t want to turn his friends-with-benefits into a romantic relationship. Jesse generally has a few people that he sleeps with, and not to mention that just because you get on well with someone doesn’t mean you’ll be good with them. If his lover becomes adamant about being romantic, he will just call it quits with them altogether. Being friends with benefits is about having a good time, and feeling pressured like that isn’t what he wants.
– If you had to describe sex with Jesse McCree in one word that word would be Kinky. He wants to try everything, he’s willing to try everything, and it would surprise no one if he’s already tried it all. He’s fine with all sex, from the hardcore slavery of BDSM to gentle, loving, kissing-heavy love making. Jesse also likes to switch up who tops often. His lover would need to be willing to be pretty versatile because one type of sex tends to tire him out more than the array of kinks he has stored away.
Nobody answered my question on the whole shape shifting thing ( .-. )
+ all the gifts~! Genji’s got a hundred years of stuff to give to his s/o. Jewels, clothes, various animals, you name it Genji probably has it
+ definitely more inclined to his human form, and to Hanzo great displeasure he loves going to the mortal world to see what’s new, and not to mention how is he going to kiss is s/o while being a big ol’dragon?
+ a flirt and charmer by nature, Genji is the one who warms the visiting dignitaries up before they go to meet his brother for negotiations. And by warm I mean drink them under the table. Will later stumble to his s/o’s room, half transformed and smelling like saki
+ loves taking his s/o to the human realm for dates, and if others try to flirt with them he’ll flash them his dragon eyes before politely telling them that they s/o is taken
+ when he has to be in his dragon form (for important occasions) Genji will have his s/o perch on his back. If you think Hanzo bowing his head to his mortal s/o was a big deal, letting a mortal ride on a dragon’s back nearly put some of the older dignitaries into an early grave
+ will take his s/o on dragon rides because he loves showing off his home to them
+ 99% of the time he’ll sleep with his s/o in his human form, but the 1% time he doesn’t, he’ll be curled around his s/o and let them sleep right on top of him. His fur if very soft.
Headcanons (Anonymous x 2 ):
Alphas of your choice headcanons being with a beta who is still very much into all this.
How alpha!Genji, McCree, Hanzo, and 76 handle having a crush on a someone who is a beta? Like is there internal conflict since they are not omegas or do they not care?
He’s a little awkward at first. Being a playboy in his youth, especially an alpha, made a lot of his most interested prospects omegas nearly by default. He’s not turned off in the slightest in the sexual sense, but there are times where he feels a little unsure or awkward because his s/o doesn’t carry the same scent markers that an omega does–they’re a little more mysterious to him, in a sense, especially when he goes into a rut and can’t smell the tell-tale scent of heat on their skin.
He makes up for that plenty by getting his scent all over them instead, which is actually a lot easier to do since betas don’t naturally have a strong, signature scent like omegas do. He feels like it makes the bond a little more solid in such a way, because even though they’re a beta, everyone can smell Genji literally all over his beta s/o.
He’s??? Confused??? Almost moreso than Genji, but instead of simply being confused by the lack of scent over his s/o, he’s confused they’d they’d want him so badly. It comes from a bad, internalized ideal from his days in the Deadlock gang–alphas only took omegas, and betas didn’t bother with either. It was just how things were to him, normalized and solidified in his young alpha mind.
It takes a while to get used to it, but he’s not really opposed to being romantically with a beta. His s/o is still very, very attractive and is the most wonderful thing that’s ever happened in his life, it’s just weird that they’re not an omega. He’s a clever one though, and finds plenty of ways around the odd lack of scent, especially if his beta s/o is into a little scent-play or wearing specific perfumes or fragrances meant for omegas unable to produce their own scent. Hell, there are even some on the market created to mimic an omega going into heat. If McCree’s s/o really wanted an easy way to get their cowboy worked up, that’s one hell of a way to do it.
Though he would be surprised to fall so hard and so deeply for a beta, he’s neither confused, opposed, nor bothered by it in the slightest. He’s more concerned about his s/o being aware of his…tendencies, as he politely refers to them as. Since their body isn’t as physically, naturally partnered for an alpha, his first concern is making sure that his beta s/o is aware of what all comes with taking on an alpha lover–the seasonal ruts, the scenting, the need for dominance….As long as they’re okay with that, then he certainly doesn’t have an issue at all in the world.
This boy don’t care, he don’t care at all. Omega or beta, he’s still gonna be an awkward, grumpy old dad who just wants to be able to make his s/o feel as good as he does when they flash that pretty smile at him. Sure, it can get really hard for him with his ruts since a beta doesn’t have the same scent markers, but as long as they’re enjoying being with him than he’ll just buck up and deal with it. It’s not like he’s gone through ruts alone before anyway, and that’s a hundred times worse than having an s/o who’s a beta instead of an omega helping him through it.
He’s more afraid of being too rough with them. Sure, an omega is made to be a little tougher–their body is, while slightly, built just a little more specifically to be marked and claimed by an alpha. They’re coded to give off certain scents to placate an eager mate, to bare their throats at the right moment during knotting–it’s just how they’re genetically programmed and one of the few things that betas lack (besides the obvious fertility, if they’re a male). In the same vein as Hanzo, he wouldn’t really consider anything official or serious until his s/o sat down with him and discussed the issues–hell, if they at least understood what he was like during his ruts, then Jack wouldn’t feel so worried about it.
Headcanon, for Hanzo, Genji, Reinhardt, Reaper, Roadhog of reactions to finding out S/O is pregnant and seeing baby first time.
Shock would be the first reaction, regardless if he and you were trying for a baby or not. It’s one of the few times he would lose his grasp on muffling his emotions, eyes going wide and lips parting while he flashes through all that comes with having a baby. He wants to be a good dad–wants to be a good parent and love his child as much as they deserve. He’s obviously happy after the initial surprise, though it takes several very firm repeats of the news so he believes you.
When the child finally comes, you’ve never seen such a look of awe painted over Hanzo’s face. he’s breathtaken, absolutely floored. “They’re so beautiful,” he would repeat, over and over, until you can see the red on his face and a smile so wide that you’d think someone replaced him if it was any other situation in time. He would kiss their forehead, over and over, cradle the child to his chest and murmur in soft japanese promises that he’d always protect and cherish them.
How….is that possible? He asks you to repeat the news to him again. And then again. He asks how many pregnancy tests you’ve taken. Then he leaves, excusing himself from the room for half an hour before he’s back and he looks visibly shaken. It’s only after you ask him what the hell is wrong that he finally tells you. He honestly didn’t even think he could get anyone pregnant anymore, because he doesn’t really….have those parts anymore, or at least not the ones that would get someone pregnant. It wasn’t until he checked it over with Mercy that yup, he can still get you pregnant because modern medicine is fucking amazing.
When the baby comes he’s the most excited thing on the face of the earth. He’s practically vibrating in the moments before you place the newborn in his arms, rendered calm only by the huff of Zenyatta nearby, who insisted on being able to see such a miracle, a grossly important part of his student’s life. The two of them are in absolute awe when Genji finally takes the baby in his arms and holds them against his chest.
After the initial few seconds of surprise, the joy would be pretty much instantaneous. He’d always wanted to be a father, especially since he’s already had plenty of experience in being a father-figure to many in his years as a fighter in Overwatch and a soldier of his own country before that. Sure, he’s damn surprised that it was even possible, considering his own age, but it’s not news that he’s unhappy to hear.
The first time he sees the baby, the man just about starts crying. No, actually he does start crying. It would take a lot of gentle assurance to get him to hold the infant though, because….they’re just so small. The baby is so small and fragile and he is afraid of hurting them by accident. He cradles them like they’re the most precious thing on earth after enough gentle pressing, holding the small bundle gingerly against his chest, watching the way their little face twitches while they sleep, before giving them back to you with the happiest look on his face he’s worn in years.
In much the same way as Genji, he has to do a double take. You’re shitting with him right? Like, you’re pulling some sort of prank? It isn’t until you go into the bathroom and come out to show him the positive mark on the pregnancy test that he finally believes you’re not shitting him. And then Reaper proceeds to freak the fuck out. Oh god, he’s actually going to be a dad. A father. Jesus fuck, he is not ready for the responsibility of having a kid, he’s not even human anymore.
His biggest worry is that he’s somehow cursed his child, passed on his disabilities and deformations onto them–it takes a lot of gentle reassurance from both you and Mercy (who’s keeping a very close eye on the pregnancy) so that he doesn’t completely lose his head.
When the day comes and the baby is born, Reaper is nearly hyperventilating but hiding it pretty damn well. He waits, and when the child is finally bundled up and offered for him to hold, he….just takes them. He’s frozen for a while, staring down at this tiny, sweet little life he helped create, and they are beautiful. They look….normal? He truly expected to have created a monster and cursed you with it, but the baby looks so soft and fragile, looking as if they were truly his child and not the devilish smoke monster he’d feared about in plenty of nightmares.
You tell him the news and he doesn’t….really react. Not at first at least. He asks you once to repeat the news and if you mean it–which you do–and then after that, he asks if you want the child. It’s not an accusation or anything, it’s just a question, later explained as wanting to know your honest opinion since the two of you never really talked about having kids. He wants to be a dad (even though he’s a little unsure how good he’d be, but Junkrat is still alive so that’s gotta be a plus), but he wants to make sure you want to have the kid in the first place. He’s not judgmental in the slightest because it’s your body that kid’s gonna be in for almost a fuckin’ year.
He practically scoops up the newborn the moment they’re handed over to him. Roadhog rocks them around, murmurs to them, and can’t seem to give them up to anyone but you. Hell, when he does give the baby back to you, you find that they’re wearing a soft, knitted little piglet beanie that you’re not honestly sure if Roadhog bought or made himself.
Guess who has internet (finally)?
+ poor cyborg boy just gets antsy ya know?
+ if his s/o is busy he’ll just kind of hover, far enough where he’s not distracting but close enough so he can whisk them away the moment they’re free
+ he’ll appear and just open up his arms, looking for a hug
+ he’s a nuzzler
+ or if they’re out in public, he’ll loop their arm through his and keep them close
+ s/o should just say goodbye to personal space for a bit and give him kisses
+ if they’re alone it will get into sexy territory, during which Genji will constantly hold and touch his s/o (and nuzzle, my boy’s a nuzzler)
+ honestly, s/o should just kiss and touch as much of him as possible, just to reinforce that fact that he is alive and wonderful, because Genji is a gift to us all TT^TT